With the rules regarding traffic and access for constructing and dismantling stands we want to help you and your stand construction companies to have as trouble-free a time on the Koelnmesse grounds as possible.
Information for stand constructors
Please note that Cologne’s Zoobrücke bridge has been closed to heavy-duty vehicles over 30 tons gross vehicle weight since 15th October 2010. Heavy-duty vehicles over 30 tons are beeing diverted via the motorway ring. Please use the detour routes that have been posted by the city of Cologne.
Please note that Cologne’s Mülheimer Brücke bridge has been closed to heavy-duty vehicles over 3.5 tons gross vehicle weight since 15 April 2019. Please use the detour routes that have been posted by the city of Cologne.
Most of Cologne’s metrolpolitan area is a low emission zone. Vehicles entering this zone must carry a green sticker (emission group 4).
Trade fair visitors from Germany and abroad with appropriately equipped vehicles can obtain the stickers for access to the Low Emission Zone from www.environmental-badge.co.uk
- Saturday, 16.11.2019 from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 17.11.2019 from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Monday, 18.11.2019 from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, 19.11.2019 from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m
Dismantling may begin not earlier than 6 p.m. on Friday, 23.11.2019
- Friday, 23.11.2019 from 6 p.m. to 12.p.m.
- Saturday, 24.11.2019 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 25.11.2019 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, 26.11.2019 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have any questions regarding traffic and logistic, please contact:
Fon +49 221 821-2670
Fax +49 221 821-3209
Please download here our traffic guidelines and hints for vehicle admission from fall 2019.