At the B-021 zone Exponatec presents a hands-on update experience with current materials and practices in the field of preventive conservation and collection management. The following frequently requested topics will be presented:
- Handling of contaminated collections and archives
- PSA--Personal Protection Equipment
- New approaches in exhibition mounting
- Nanotechnology in conservation / restoration
- Cellulose ether - discover new possibilities
- The European Standards in Conservation
The expert-to-expert concept is presented in cooperation with Deffner & Johann. It offers hands-on experience and the opportunity to meet and to experience new methods, material innovation and share best practice among producers, conservators and Exponatec visitors.