One-stop for conservation supplies
Deffner & Johann is the leading supplier of materials, tools and equipment for the preservation and restoration of monuments and the protection and safeguarding of art and cultural property.
In the 140-year history of the company, the family-run company has made a name for itself as a specialized wholesaler of products for the preservation of cultural assets far beyond the borders of the German-speaking area.
Traditionally we present you also on the Exponatec 2021 our comprehensive assortment with many novelties, further developments and offers.
Our claim is to be able to offer the right material, tool or equipment for your requirements – on the Exponatec 2021 a wide range of tried and tested and innovative products is going to be presented.
In addition, we will be presenting key topics in the special area E-039.
Among others, we will address the following topics in 2021:
• Handling contaminated collection objects
• Personal protective equipment for work in the studio, in-situ or in the depot
• Innovations in hanging and security systems for paintings and graphics
• Nanotechnology for surface cleaning and deacidification
• Cellulose ethers - new possibilities of application in practical restoration
• Gamblin Conservation Colors
• Field-proven concepts for pest monitoring (IPM: Integrated Pest Management).
• Innovative solutions for equipping studios and workshops
When planning and consulting for the equipment of studios and workshops, we are happy to be your
We look forward to seeing you on our stand D-038. Welcome!
Your deffner & Johann team